When it comes to everyday make up, I choose to go classic and nude. It goes like this : foundation, concealer, powder, mascara, eyebrows, eyeshadow, blush. But what are these products that I use on a daily basis and that I value enough to use every day? I didn’t order them according to their place in the picture but according to the order in which I use them every morning. Some of them have a euro price and others a dollar price (when I could only find it). Some of them are not sold anymore. you can click on the underlined prices to get to buy them.
1. L’Oréal Lumi Magique liquid foundation R/C/K2 rose porcelaine // 16,90€.
2. Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer light // 8.99$.
3. Maybelline Fit me pressed powder 125 nude beige // 7.99$.
4. L’Oréal Mascara Mega Volume Miss Manga // 7.99$ and 11,90€.
5. Urban Decay Faint eyeshadow from Naked Basics applied with a brush on my eyebrows // 18$, 29$ for the palette.
6. M.A.C deep dark brunette eyebrow pencil // €18.00.
7. Kiko soft touch blush 108 Orange Coral // 7,50€.
8. Femme-Fi from the palette Stroke of midnight, warm by M.A.C. // 48€ the palette (not sold anymore).
In the comments, tell me what are your favorite products ! (: