1. Hunters. Earlier this winter, I chose to wear black rainboots from Zara that I fell in love with. A while after, they broke down. And I haven’t found new ones since. I want rainboots and I’ve come across the Hunters online. They’re gorgeous and I want them in black. But there are two disadvantages: they’re a little bit too expensive and they’re not sold in Belgium.
2. Envelope bags. With a strap, if possible. Perfect for a night out, for which taking your whole house isn’t an option. A bag that’s even a little too big can easily ruin a classy look. Do I really need my umbrella when going to the restaurant, my huge wallet when clubbing? No. The ideal: black and matte unlike the one on the picture.
3. Triangl bikinis. Don’t you think that bra-looking bikini tops suit better to little breasts than the triangle-shaped ones? I always found myself way sexier in those, probably because they don’t point how unskinny I am. Unfortunately, bra-looking bikinis are impossible to find here, at least in my size and Triangl is not sold in Belgium. Someday, maybe…
4. Black heeled angle boots. Everyone seems to have a pair of them in Brussels and I just want one too. I love how it can make your look classy in no time. Plus, all I have anymore are runnings. I can’t wait to integrate them into my black head-to-toes. The ideal : a true sole under the ball of the foot to make it look more bold and less womany. These ones cost €60.81 and are from asos.
5. A medium sized black bag with a strap (I really hate bags without straps). I want it to be casual-chic easy to wear, not rigid. I had one but the person who repaired its strap made it way too short. This type of bag I use for every activity that does not require me to take my computer or syllabi. I hate carrying my huge school bag around when I have to stand in a bar but I’d hate not to have an umbrella or other essentials.
6. Old gold leaves headbands. I’ve never been into jewelry, accessories and even less headbands. But then I tried one of those at Claire’s and somehow, it suited me quite well. But the one I tried was plastic and it showed. I feel like such an accessory can totally cute a look up. I don’t like big shiny things and this is definitely simple and discreet. The ideal: it should be old gold and not shiny yellow gold like the one on the picture.
I know it sounds like I break everything I own and that is probably the case. It makes it so that I have to change bags and shoes every once in a while, otherwise I would just stick to the same all the time. And that’s probably because I do that they break so fast. I see you soon for another post x